Screenstar brings us five reasons to love Dr. Carlisle Cullen AKA Peter Facinelli.
1. Mr. Twitter. Without Peter we would have no idea werewolves and vampires were brawling in the middle of the woods in Canada. Since Peter joined Twitter, he has been giving fans a rare inside look into the world of an actor. When he is not updating fans with The Twilight Saga: Eclipse news he is taking pictures with The Hulk, and getting his other fellow cast mates to tweet.
2. Great Father. Peter is a dedicated father who coaches soccer practice, goes along on school camping trips, and makes sure to spend quality time with his family whenever he is home. This devoted dad attends events with his family, flies them to set, and lights up whenever he talks about his children. Peter is a great role model out there to fathers that are looking to perfectly balance their career and home life.
3. Fan-tastic Dedication. Peter is the rare exception for many reasons, but there is one thing that sets Peter apart from the hundred other Hollywood actors. The way Peter treats his fans is incredible; he treats them as if for that moment they are the most important person in the world. He tweets with them, he stays longer to sign autographs, and he takes time to meet and connect with his fans.
4. Good Looking. Okay, we have to be vein just this once! In the midst of the Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner hotness drama, Peter stands firm ground. Being the eldest out of the three, Peter still gives the passer-byers whiplash with his dapper good looks and worldly charm. We won’t go there but the characters in American Pie had a word for someone like this.
5. Carlisle Cullen. Let’s face it, without Carlisle there would be no Edward and without Edward there would be no reason to breathe. Father of the Year candidate, Peter Facinelli not only tends to his family at home in Los Angeles, he also takes on the role of leader on screen and is the care taker of the vampires in Forks, Washington. We love Carlisle because he is understanding, compassionate, and sincere, which is really no different than Peter if you think about it.
Filed Under: News
About the Author: